who should be agent

xat.com/duder

come their

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

hacked agents


If you're an agent you MUST read this.


OK, I suppose you know about recent events with agents and hackers. There is a site called "Agents chat". I was once invited to it, I logged on, said "Hi!", left and never came back.
So the rumors that I'm on there are just rumors. I ask you not to visit such sites.
I de-agented two (!!!) people today. They have visited that chat and somehow their accounts got hacked.
I want you to know that from now on de-agented agents WILL NOT BECOME AN AGENTS AGAIN. I want you to remember it!
Agents MUST know about safety on Chobots. They MUST recognize hackers and do not fall after their tricks!
You must remember! If you don't give out your password/email address - you're SAFE!
I play Chobots for more than 500 days and I never got hacked! Tell me why? Coz my password is strong and I keep it secret.
There's something else in this story. We know that all agents were hacked by 1 person from that chat. So if you live near Quezon city you can tell him "Hi" from me. Jk
Many times we said that no mod would ever ask you for your password! Plz, do not give it to anyone ever!
Ok, that's all I wanted to say.
Don't use such suspicious chats, make sure that your pass is strong enough, contact me if you want to report someone.


Hiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving comment i will always get back to you